The Conventional shelving or a Mini rack is designed for an easy small size material handling, providing direct access and fully adjustable. The difference from the light shelving is that the IMVO’s shelves are placed on beams, which connect to frames so the shelving bears much higher loads. The maximum load per one section may reach up to 4,5 t. The stability of a construction is provided by frames with horizontal and diagonal braces.
The Mini rack is widely used in many industries: wholesale & retail, post and delivery service, distribution centers, manufacturing companies, technical service, archives etc. It is a low cost solution, easy to assemble without any fastening, reliable and comfortable. The shelves are made of chipboard, metal grid (for more light to reach) or galvanized steel. Usually both one sided and double sided mini racks are used simultaneously in a warehouse. Thanks to the mentioned advantages along with direct access to each warehoused unit, the conventional shelving remains most demanded and widely spread warehouse solution. For more information contact us by filling the contact form or connecting via phone or e-mail.
IMVOs’ mini rack shelving advantages:
- pragmatic modular system, which allows to create solutions for any type of goods’ warehousing;
- high stability of the construction;
- beam vertical position interval – 50 mm;
- specific shelves for different loads;
- polymer coating of any color of RAL range, galvanizing of shelves;
- wide range of accessories available for various purposes;
- additional elements, provided for adaptation to specific logistic and warehousing needs;
- special configuration shelving execution according to specific individual needs.